Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday’s Snow

 

DSCN0864

Here I am, driving back from the cattery, and watching it snow.  Yes, I said SNOW!!  It didn’t accumulate on the road, but a good 1/4” on the grass/fields.  It was done by noon and now it has been mostly cloudy and only about 45 degrees.

Yesterday it was 70 degrees and I was out raking lawn and picking up a mess the kids made.  Manley was on his line for almost 2 hours and enjoying the sun. 

Well, I am guaranteed at least 2 more weeks of taking care of the cattery.  I am going to put that money aside and if I can’t find a job in another month, I will seriously think about moving to the other side of Colorado, where 2 of my sisters will be this fall (if all goes as planned). 

Somebody asked me yesterday if I would ever consider going back to Walgreens (here in town) and I said, ‘sure, for $100/hour’!!!!  I laughed and laughed! 

Have a great day!! 

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

wow...snow! We're having a nice spring! No snow here.

kks said...

spring snow....and 70 degree temps.....that's colorado for ya!

would be nice if you moved by the girls!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

It is snowing in Anchorage today. About 4" and now has stopped and the roads are slushy and melting already. Move to CO Springs! That's where all the jobs are and that's where I will be going in a few years too! It is a quick
40 - 45 minutes from Canon City.
Then we won't all be on top of one another but still close by.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Quit taking pictures of the mountains! I almost cry, as I can't wait to get out there!!
Oh that's right... I cry about everything,though. lol
Me #4