Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cloud Formation

 

DSCN0853

I took this picture last night at dusk.  (Better than snow, right?) Click on it to enlarge it. 

Today I had an interview at a pediatric office.  I think it went well.  It is for part time and maybe working into full time in August.  I will keep you updated on that progress. 

Manley got word today that he is not getting the job at EconoLodge.  I feel so badly for him.    Maybe there will be another job for him soon!  Or he will have to work for free around here picking up pine cones and sticks.  At least it will keep him out of trouble :). 

Saturday I am going to Mike and Catherine’s for Orange Chicken.  Nummy!  Oh, and if I don’t bring Manley I will not be let in the door!  I have to find out what menu addition  I’m suppose to bring.

Tomorrow  I will be cleaning out the hot tub and pumping out the brackish water from the pond and refilling it after going out to feed cats. 

Hope you enjoyed the picture! 

3 comments:

kks said...

great pic and of course the manley man is so handsome.....
good luck with the job hunt, it sounds like you have a lot of opportunities....keep putting yourself out there!
xoxo

Jacque. said...

Good luck with the job prospect! Manley doesn't need to work.

Anonymous said...

I hope you find something soon. Are you still doing the census thing? Joyce