Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunshine or Snow??

 

DSCN0843

Today was a hodgepodge of weather.  This morning it was cloudy, then snowing, then sunshine, then snow, then cloudy, then snow, … I guess it was April Fool’s from Mother Nature!!

“Spit, Manley, Spit” is something my sister Jacque and I taught Manley when he was a pup.  Sometimes he did it, sometimes not.  Most of the time for his auntie though.  So, today he picked up something off of the floor and I said, “Spit, Manley, Spit” and he did!!  (It was an uncooked penne pasta noodle that I must have dropped last night.)  And he got a big treat and lots of praise!!  So, his auntie would be proud of him cuz he still remembers!! 

And it is starting to snow again!!  Four times today!!  No accumulation. 

What is every one doing for Easter?  I am just hanging out. 

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

ohhh, what a good boy, Manley!!! Easter...it kinda snuck up on me. Obviously, no plans, here!