Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here It Is!!

 DSCN0883

This is the kitchen. I’ll need a small table or something for my microwave next to the west window.  And the dining area is on the left.  Big open area, which I like.  May have to find a small kitchen/dining room table. 

DSCN0874

Front door and south window. Dining area is off to the right.

DSCN0875

Bedroom with the window on the right.  (that you can’t see) Think I’ll angle the bed.

DSCN0876

The bedroom closets and part of the window (that you can see now).  So, summer clothes in one, winter in the other??   :)

DSCN0877

Bedroom door opened and bathroom door straight ahead. That’s the end of the shower/tub wall that you see. 

DSCN0878

Bathroom mirror.

DSCN0879

Bathroom sink/cabinet.

DSCN0880

Just to prove I do have indoor plumbing!! Look, a helper-up bar on the wall!!    

DSCN0881 

Tub/shower and small window.  It has a shower curtain with palm trees, but will put my own up. Thanks anyway landlord!

DSCN0885 

Outside (from inside my car) with the kitchen on the right and the living room window on the left. The walkway to the front door is by the tree there on the west side. Didn’t get a real good picture of the living room inside, but it’s 10 x 14 at least. 

DSCN0886

Outside my bedroom window on the east.  Just so you window peekers know where to peek!! 

3 of the 4 sides have 2’ (?) eaves with gutters. 

DSCN0884

The view from my parking spot looking west. The river is down the steps straight ahead.

The walls are tan or light green, the woodwork is sage green and the closet doors are sage green.  Perfect for me, seeing green is my favorite color!! 

There are 6 apartments in the complex and the owner lives next door and his mother-in-law lives in the upper apartment next to mine.  No one will be walking past my door as their entrances are on the other end.  They like quiet and have a very specific lease. 

Will take more pictures as I move in and get this arranged. 

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

YAY...thanks for the photos! Looks like you'll have enough room...maybe as much as in the one-bedroom apartment on Deer Valley Road? Should be easy to decorate...lots of wall space. Have fun packing/moving! I'll be thinkin' of ya!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics! I was so hoping you would put some on your blog!!!
Looks like a good apartment for you and a nice spot to walk with Manley.
Joyce

kks said...

i didn't know you were moving?!
looks perfect....
xo