Monday, May 24, 2010

WOW!!!!

What a difference a day makes!!

DSCN0934

Dining room.

DSCN0935

Kitchen

DSCN0936

Living room

DSCN0937

Bedroom

DSCN0938

Bedroom (I know, dark)

DSCN0939

From the bed, going into the bathroom.  Manley’s toys in the corner!! 

DSCN0940

Bathroom

DSCN0941

Bathroom

DSCN0942

Manley

He likes that little corner with Ralphie, the GR statue.  Go figure!!! 

So, I have just a few more boxes to go through, mostly paper files…..  The boxes in the dining room are empty and going back to Deb.  Have to find a small kitchen/dining table to halfways match my two oak chairs. 

My storage area is 2/3 full and this winter I am going to put up some heavy plastic to keep the snow out.  I have the boxes in the back and the plastic totes in front. 

I have one more trip to the old place to get my bike, albums and lawn chairs.  My tires are at Catherine and Mikes for the summer, then they will be sold. 

Now Manley can actually chase a ball in the house!!  He was all excited this morning when we were playing.  ROOOOOMMMMMM to RUUUNNNN!!

Just relaxing and reading this afternoon.  Maybe sitting and going through a box, but nothing major.  I am tired of looking at boxes!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, good job!!!
It looks very nice!
Joyce

Jacque. said...

It's looking very much like home, now! Lots of work, I know. Good job, Jua! So glad Manley has room to run around, now.