Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day View of the Mountains

 

DSCN0945

Yup, snow up in dem dere mountains!!  This was as I was driving back from the cattery.

DSCN0948

This is how Manley spent part of his day.  I guess it’s cooler under the couch for that big nose of his!

DSCN0951

Hey Jacque, recognize this pattern?????  Yup, my pj’s.  I found them when I moved so thought I’d send you a picture in case you missed them!! 

Jacque always thought these pj’s were too bright.  I think they’re summery!!!

I hope every one had a good Memorial Day weekend.  It was blue skies and warm weather here in Durango.  Lots of happenings downtown and the carnival was in town.   

Saturday after work Manley and I went out to Catherine’s and I had fajitas, guac, chocolate pie and mint ice cream.  I had wine and did basically nothing except eat and talk.  And, the food was delicious and so was the company!!   Manley had a good time and was pooped by the time we got home.  He had to deal with 3 German Shepherds and then all of the petting!!! 

Sunday I slept in and then even took a nap.  I guess I had an exhausting week!!  Watched Nascar  and read a book, “9th Judgement” by James Patterson. 

This morning I cleaned the cattery, did my laundry, did my nails, and watched a couple of movies. One was with Cuba Gooding “The Way of War”.  It was kind of slow moving but man is he is shape!!Biceps galore! 

For supper I made pork chop, asparagus, and put that with avocado, mushrooms, and cilantro on my big salad. 

Now I will see what’s on tv or read. 

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Darn...was hoping you lost those pj's...though, I must say, they don't look quite as bright as they used to! ha! Glad you had a chance to visit with Catherine. Manley, too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend, too bad we couldn't spend it together!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Love the photography! Can hardly wait to move to MY SIDE of the mountains! Could've gone a long time without ever having to see those pj's again! lol Kind of like my leopard pj bottoms!! LOL
Love you, Jill