Thursday, May 6, 2010

Moving is NOT FUN!!

 

DSCN0903

So, this is my dining room, with the kitchen off to the right.  The boxes are empty, but need for the next trip.

DSCN0904

My bedroom.  Still haven’t hung pictures. 

I have the closet and kitchen cupboards left to move, plus the grooming table and crate and vacuum cleaner to bring over here yet.  And some boxes to go through and find homes for the stuff inside.  Or not!! 

Job is going great.  We had a meeting today and I was introduced as one of the new hires. 

I come home for lunch now that I live only 1/2 mile away.  Manley loves it. 

Still doing the cattery. 

Will blog more after this weekend when I hopefully will have the new place unpacked and pictures up.

Love all of you!

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Well, I sure don't envy you. Moving is not fun. And, since I'll be doing it one day soon, I feel for ya, sistah!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are making great progress!
Lookin' good!!!
Joyce