Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother’s Day

 

DSCN0913

Here’s the scenery across the river and up the bank from my new place.

DSCN0905

Up the river and there are snow covered mountains in the background.

DSCN0906

This big rock is at the base of the steps.

DSCN0910 DSCN0911

Looking over the edge of the big rock.  The current is very fast right now.  Hence the brown color. 

DSCN0907

Looking down the river. 

So, today I made 2 trips to get more of my stuff out of the old place.  I have 1 more trip left to get the crate, grooming table, xpens, desk chair and my bike. 

I put clothes and bedding away, got the bathroom done and rearranged my bakers racks so I could put my microwave on top of one.  Lots more boxes to go through and decide if I want to keep, store or throw.  Tomorrow I really want to bathe Manley and get my kitchen in order too. 

Manley met the downstairs dog. Can’t think of his name right now, but he is part boxer.  Manley is getting pretty low key when meeting new dogs nowadays.  Course, he is much more interested in their owners, as the owners know how to pet him.  :) 

I hope every one of you mother’s had a great day today.  Kisa and Manley were well-behaved, which is all my mom ever wanted on her special day from all of us girls!! 

Til next time!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, still moving! I know it must be hard with your new job too!
Are you in an upstairs apartment? You mentioned the downstairs dog.
Hope you had a good day. Joyce

Jacque. said...

Great chatting with you on your way home yesterday. Take it easy getting your things unpacked...it'll all get done. So glad you are loving your new job. Pulling for ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy to see more pictures! Very nice,indeed! Sounds like you have almost everything moved now! whew!
We have 3 months and 3 weeks until our move! It seems like we just moved into this rental, and now it's almost time to go again!!
Jill