Monday, May 17, 2010

I Hate Bath/Grooming Day

 

DSCN0923

Yup, Manley does not like baths or grooming.  Poor thing.  At least he got to be on the couch for a while.  (When he was dry)

I think I worked harder yesterday and today, my days off, than a day at work.  I was at Walmart buying totes by 8:30 am, changed my address, stopped to see Mike at the EconoLodge, stopped at the library and then back home to finish up laundry and got the bedroom in order.  Just a couple small boxes with bills and such to be gone through and put somewhere.  This afternoon I went and bathed Manley, then came home and groomed him outside up on his table.  Then I went out and fed the cats, came home and changed my bed and made supper.  Now it is time to sit with my feet up and watch House and 24 and Castle.  

I worked on the living room and dining room yesterday.

DSCN0920

DSCN0921

Still lots of boxes in the other part of the dining room, but some of it goes into my storage area and some in the garbage.  That will wait until this next weekend when I get the dolly/hand cart back.  Or when I have some energy back!! 

That’s all for now! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the livingroom looks much better without boxes!!! LOL
VERY nice Julie!!!
Good job!
I thought you were going to call me last night???
Joyce

kks said...

looking good!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks very very nice!
It doesn't look as close and cluttered as in the house you were in! A little more room to stretch out! yeah!!
Love, #4

Anonymous said...

And who is that on the couch?!?!
A dog?? Manley?? What's up with him on the couch now? My,how things change! : )
More Love, #4

Jacque. said...

You're getting there! YAY! Poor Manley...at his age, he should be allowed anywhere that he wants to be! Just sayin'.