Thursday, August 6, 2009

Long Week

I am so glad it is almost Friday. One more day of work, then my 2 days off!! This weekend I hope to get my hair done, then Manley gets a bath and grooming. Cats need to get combed and nails clipped. Cleaning, laundry, water lawn, get my mp3 player up and running, a visit to farmer's market and watch Nascar race. Gee, and what will I do in my spare time??? :) I know, hot tub here I come!!

Trying to get all my ducks in a row for my vacation in Wisconsin in October. Just making sure my friends and family will be around and what days are better for all concerned. So many people to see, so little time.

What are y'all doing this weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be doing some dusting, laundry, watching 3 kids and some reading and crocheting hopefully.
Should I call you this weekend so we can figure out some things about our trip?
Joyce

kks said...

i'll be working.....:)

Jan said...

Don't feel bad kks.....me too :(