Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Blue Sky of Colorado

Just imagine, absolutely no clouds in the sky..............
That is what I love about Colorado. A nice breeze today that is helping keep the temperature down.
Watching the Nascar Race from Michigan and relaxing in my recliner. The cats are all on the bed and Manley is sleeping in the corner by my chair.
This has been a quiet weekend, as I only had laundry and a couple other chores to do. I had gotten the place ready for an Open House on Thursday, so I get to relax today. The hot tub is nice and clean and clear and 99 degrees.

I talked with my mom today and she is holding on. Ray has had a couple of complications lately and so she is running around taking him to doctor appointments, physical therapy, plus her errands. I hope Ray appreciates what all she does for him. I also told her about the 'tentative plans' for October. And reminded her that they are 'tentative' before we hung up.

I cooked a pork roast Thursday after work. I added a couple of red potates, some onions, and some squash and had a nice meal. I should be able to have several meals out of it.

Two young guys were out yesterday to look at renting out the front part of the house. They both work at Steamworks, a local brewery/pub/restaurant/live music eatery. Does that describe it well enough?? And one of the guys runs the sound board when they have live entertainment and he has hires out during the week on his days off.
Will let you know more as I do! I have enjoyed just having the place all to myself for a while.

I groomed Manley today and he was very good, even when clipping his nails. (Imagine that Jacque) He looks and smells better with all of the dead hair out of him. These cooler nights are telling him to start shedding summer hair and get that winter coat on!

Well, back to the races and watching the hummingbirds around the feeder.

My great nephew Tyler's birthday is today and Vincent House's was yesterday. Happy Birthday guys!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend.

No comments: