Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation Time

Just thought I'd blog one more time before I go on vacation. I am going down to Los Alamos to see my neice's son graduate. So, I shall see Jody and her family, Jen and Trent, and my oldest sister Joyce all at the same time!!! We will be attending the graduation and the party, going out to eat at Gabriel's, one of my favorite mexican restaurants just north of Santa Fe, go shopping in Santa Fe, and hang out with the family. I leave work Friday and drive there and will be coming home Wednesday.



Manley will be staying with Kyle, the pharmacy manager, and Marit May will be stopping in daily (with her mom) to feed cats and clean the litter box and water my tomato and pepper plants.



I put the seats back in the van in case we all want to travel together in Los Alamos, and got Manley's crate ready to go, along with his food and toys and blankie.



I went through all of my summer clothes and got them freshly laundered and set aside. I have to do a few other packing things and I'll be ready to go.



Tomorrow I have to stop and pick up my paycheck from EconoLodge, cash it, work, grocery shop for items to take to Los Alamos, and pick up Kyle's cooler.

Plus, if my landlord brings the lawn mower, I will try to mow the lawn. Then pack.



Manley is now looking even more handsome. I put him up on the grooming table outside last night and he is all nicely 'scissored'. No long hair between toes, nails trimmed, no whiskers, ears cleaned out, hair behind ears thinned.............



I am very excited about my vacation. First of all, I will see 1/2 of my family, and secondly, I need a vacation.



Will tell you all about it when I get back! Y'all have a good week!!

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Have a great time, Jua! Perhaps someone could take photos for you and then email them to you so you could post them on your blog!!! Hi to all!