Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Adventures of Mattie and Jazzie

Such a bright sunny morning. Manley and I went to walk Mattie and Jazzie this a.m. The first time we all went for a walk last month was probably a hilarious sight to see. These are 120 and 90 pound dogs, mind you. But, I had them on short leashes until they got done being so excited about seeing their friend Manley. Manley, of course, just lifted his nose in the air and gave me 'one of those looks' that only a Golden can give. A gentleman on his bike went by smiling and said hello. Bet he was wondering how I'd hold back over 250# of dogs if I had to!! We walked a mile and by then the girls had settled down and I hooked up the flexi lead through both of their leashes and they had more room to roam. Then we walked home and didn't have any incidents.

I am at home now waiting on the boys in the front to stir so I can start my chores. They try to be quiet when they are getting up and going to work at 5:30 every a.m. so I will return the favor. Laundry, yard work, dishes, dusting, change bed.............hot tub!!!!!!

The 3 girls are getting along fine. Sparkle is adjusting to being 'low kitty on the cat tree'. Her and Kisa Maria were sitting in the window together Friday and Kisa isn't growling at her anymore. OOPPSS!! I take that back. Kisa was getting pet and Sparkle walked by and got growled at. Guess Kisa wants me to pet only her!! Kalista is Kalista. Whatever.....

I now have Banana Bandanna colored toenails. Really, it is exactly the color of a banana!! I compared. Thought I'd get a little toe color going for summer/sandal time.

I hope y'all have a good weekend. Time to go get things done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is another sunny day here too. I am ready to do my exercises then I have some knitting to do and after Tony wakes up, some yard work before I leave for my trip.
Joyce