Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fun Sunday

 

DSCN0987

Here’s my little hummingbird at the feeder.  It is on the left side and blends into the background, so click on the picture to enlarge it. 

Had a wonderful day with Catherine.  We went to Farmington (an hour south in NM) and had lunch at the newly opened Olive Garden.  OM!!!  I had the pork mon……… with stuffed tortelini.  It was awesome!!!  Then we went to Petco to pick up dog food for me, toys for Catherine’s dogs, then to the Mercado for chorizo, rice and some marinated pork, then to Sam’s Club where I bought some chicken, grapes, wine and a stainless steel work table.  It’s on wheels so I can move it over to the sink or stove or frige and get my food preparation done. 

Catherine was my first guest in my new apartment and loves it.  It’s bigger and more room for Manley to lounge around!!  She thinks it suits me better than my last place. 

I start working for 2 weeks Monday through Friday. I only had one day off this weekend, will have both Sat and Sun next weekend and then Sat, Sun and Mon to transition into  the 2 Tues – Sat. weeks.  So, I have a 3 day 4th of July weekend!!

OH!!   I sold one of the cattery cats today.  Sugar Ray will be neutered and going to a new home west of Denver.  The buyers already have 2 pixiebobs from about 2 years ago and want to help out and give another one a good home. 

So, this should be a busier week for me with taking Sugar Ray up to be neutered. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Glad you have a good friend to do things with.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!!!! I hope to see you new place one day soon!

I was busy here with kids and Lety and then Jon & Minerva came today and brought mexican for all of us so that was nice!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I've been laying low for my boring 4-day weekend! So glad to go back to work tomorrow!!
I can't see the hummingbird!
Jill