Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UPDATE

 

DSCN1064

Here is a really pretty copper/red colored hummingbird.  There are 2 or 3 of them that visit my feeder.  They are hard to take pictures of because they are so fast and always on the move.

Well, I have been busy selling cats, taking care of them, working and taking care of my place. Not too much excitement.

Yesterday Manley got groomed and Kisa got combed.  Amongst me cleaning, doing laundry, running to the library, (well, driving actually!) and making phone calls about cats. 

I started a diet last week Thursday and have lost 5 pounds already.   I lowered my caloric intake and upped my water intake.  I will do that for a month, then gradually increase calories and see if I can maintain. 

Walter and Jim from Seattle are arriving Sunday to pick out a cat.  Then the next week, 5 cats are going to Iowa.  Then the week after that I hope to get Cheyenne to Kris in San Fran!!  I am hoping Jim and Joann will take her back to Las Vegas and fly her out of there.  And they will also be taking Leigh back to Mary.  So, then there will be half as many cats! 

I get to see my niece Jody and her boyfriend Reuben July 25th!!  I am very excited to see the both of them. 

Who has time for a job???? 

Well, have to finish getting ready for that job.

Hope you all enjoyed the update!! 

4 comments:

Jacque. said...

Glad to see you're keeping busy! And, out of trouble! Kisses and hugs to Manley and Kisa.

Anonymous said...

Glad to get that update - almost a month without one!!! I was having withdrawals!! LOL
You are busy, busy, busy!!!
Joyce

Jacque. said...

oh! By the way, congrats on the weight loss!

kks said...

cutting back on water? what kind of diet are you on?
xoxo