Thursday, June 10, 2010

Manley’s Corner

 

DSCN0968

So, after several times of Manley trying to squeeze into the corner with Ralphie, the Golden Retriever statue, I finally moved the end table over and moved the statue and let Manley have a corner. 

DSCN0974

So here is Ralphie, behind my recliner, looking towards my entry door.

I’ve been busy working and helping out the new cashier.  Debbie has worked for New Country before and took Linda’s place.  She knows the system somewhat and has done really well.

I got my hair cut and colored tonight after work.  And I am trying out wearing single vision contact lenses and then using readers for close work.  Still have not decided on the lenses and readers, or progressive glasses with the transitions. 

So, til next time!!  

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Where's his pad/blanket? I think that would make his corner the most comfortable corner possible!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where is his blanket!!! I was wondering the same thing!!! Poor puppy!!!! :(
Glad you made room for him!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Perfect! And then Ralpie is being the watch dog by the door!
Jill