Thursday, June 17, 2010

For Manley’s Sake

 

DSCN0980

So, Manley has been enjoying his quilt in his little corner of the world. 

I got a call from my sister Jacque the other day because she had been waiting for me to reply/call about one of her blogs.  She had me go to a certain one and lo and behold, she made me a glass case out of my quilt fabric and even padded it!!   It should be in the mail very soon and in my hands soon after that!   I am very excited.  I did not expect her to make it for me so soon. 

Just been working, feeding cats and trying to find interested people to buy these pixiebobs and/or start their own breeding program. 

I have Sunday off, then work Mon – Friday for 2 weeks, then back to Tues – Sat for 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to see Manley finally getting back into his corner WITH his blankie!!!!

Thanks for the update. Why the change in schedule for a few weeks?
Now I want a glass case too!
Joyce

Jacque. said...

ohhhh, so glad Manley and his blanket are together in the corner! You should have your little package very soon.