Sunday, January 23, 2011

Superbowl Here We Come

Just wanted to tell you all that due to finances I do not have access to my computer and also no cable tv which means no tv around here without a pair of rabbit ears.

Work is going great and my schedule is Tues through Sat.

I was busy today with laundry, color hair, cleaning and then bathing Manley before listening to the Packers on the radio and through texts and facebook. GO PACKERS!!

I still have my Blackberry so can do a lot on here----it just takes longer with just thumbs vs both hands.

Love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got my Internet and cable and now you don't have yours. At least you should try to have Internet cuz you can still watch programs on the computer.
Love Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

Thanks to my sister Jacque who fixed my blog for me.