Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bald Eagle, Packers and Work

 

DSCN1413

This is a male bald eagle that is resting in the tree across the river.  His white head is kind of in the snow on the mountains, but I think it’s pretty clear!!  He is BIG when flying.  I realized that there is a nest just up the river from me and here it is!

DSCN1415

This is the female in the nest.  They come back to this nest every year for the past 3 years that my landlord knows of.  Pretty spectacular!!

And the Packers WON!!!!!   48 – 21 over the Atlanta Falcons.  And lots of people at work thought the Falcons were going to win.  NOT.  It will be an interesting Monday morning when I go into work. 

Talking about work, our computers and phones are all down in the new offices and we will have a very busy first week getting things organized and driving the cars down to that lot.  It will be very different without all of the paging, parts guys yakking and the smell of the garage wafting through the doors when opened.  I am looking forward to it. 

I am reading David Baldacci’s ‘Hell’s Corner’ and then on to Tom Clancy’s ‘Dead or Alive’. 

So, today I am going to get a few things done around here---- like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, and then watch the Bear/Seahawk game to find out who the Packers will play next Sunday!!!  It is sunny out and about 20 degrees so far this morning, so will make the most of it!

Hope y’all have a good Sunday

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Jua! Sounds like work is going well for you. Have fun watching the football game. I've been working on the office/sunroom...what a lot of stuff I have! {sigh}

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Have fun with the new office