Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Are You Comfy Kisa???

 

DSCN1325

The reason I ask that is because she is on Manley’s bed and has Manley’s purple bunny behind her.  She does have her own bed but has been hogging Manley’s lately for some reason. 

Manley is doing fine.  We went to the vet for a recheck yesterday and he will be on antibiotics for another 10 days when his stitches come out. 

Back to work for me through Saturday, then just Sunday off as I transition into my Mon-Sat. schedule. 

Hope y’all have a good week and keep warm.  There is frost on my windshield and I saw my breath last night when I took Manley out at 10 pm.  Some ski slopes are open already in Colorado because there is a lot of snow up in them thar mountains already!!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I see you are keeping busy. Love Joyce

dexmangoldens said...

I meant my Mon-Friday schedule, not Mon-Sat.