Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bambi, Are You Lost??

 

DSCN1329

First deer I have seen since I moved in here 6 months ago.

I can’t believe this weather.  It gets down into the 20’s at night and then is 50 or 60’s during the day.  It can stay like this all winter!!  Manley and I are enjoying the outdoors on our walks along the river or downtown. 

This weekend I have been putting up with a migraine.  But, I ran a couple errands with Manley and did the normal cleaning (and still in the process).  This afternoon I will be watching Nascar while straightening up my desk area.  Then I get to watch the Packers on Sunday Night Football!!!!!! 

My favorite cd right now is the new Sugarland and the first song on it is All We Are and I crank it up!!!!!   

Loved being able to sleep an extra hour today.  And I love that my computer, tv, & blackberry set themselves!! 

That’s all I have for now, other than the next couple of pictures that I took last week.  Enjoy!!

DSCN1327

DSCN1328

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

Hope your migraine goes away! ugh. No fun. Love the photos! I am so happy that you and Manley take hikes...think of how good that is for both of your mental health!