Saturday, February 21, 2009

Computer Ordered

Just to let you all know, I just pushed the 'submit order' button for my new computer. I will get a confirmation via email in a day or two. The delivery date will be 3-11-09 or there abouts. I guess that tax money was burning a hole in my pocket. :) And I checked on getting my internet access. It is only $50. per month and there is no installation cost, and no payment until they send out the bill at the first of the month. I have called around to several of the computer stores in Durango and could not find a better deal than with Dell.com. I got a good deal plus a couple of free upgrades, so I am happy!! Another 3 weeks and I can be on a computer from home and daily! How novel of an idea is that?? Thank you Jacque for your help and Joyce for your recommendation. I will blog with you next week!
Love, Julie

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

It's been 2 years without your own computer...I'm thinking you will be on it all the time for awhile, hey? YAY for you!!!