Monday, May 9, 2011

Yard is Fenced!!!

 

DSCN1670

Now Manley can run after his ball and follow Tag around the fence line.

DSCN1672

Jacque and I started it yesterday and I finished it this morning.  I also cleaned off the patio and broke down some boxes for Jacque so I could get my vehicle in the garage. 

Hope every one had a good Mother’s Day.  Manley and Kisa were not good kids as they did not even say “happy mother’s day” to me. 

Friday I had a job interview at Women’s International Pharmacy on the east side of Madison.  It went very well and am hoping they call back for the second interview this Wed or Thur. 

Saturday Jacque and I went over to Paul’s for Kaylnn’s 6th birthday.  I have not seen Paul for at least 4 years.  It was fun and Kaylynn is so cute! 

DSCN1645

Windy and rainy this afternoon.  Might just be a good day for a nap!! 

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Way to go, Julie! A job well done.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the update!! Cute pic of Miss Kaylynn!!!!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally you wrote something! Very good pics of the dogs too! The fenced area looks bigger than it was before - is that right?
Love, Jill