Saturday, May 14, 2011

Wet Kisa/Job

 

DSCN1684

Poor Kisa got a bath today.  She doesn’t look so fluffy now does she?? 

Well, I got a job!!  I am so excited.  I will be one of the pharmacy technicians at the Women’s International Health.  I will be filling prescriptions and customer service via phone and computer. WIH has been around for about 20 years on the east side of Madison and they also have a place in Phoenix, AZ.  The atmosphere seems to be quiet and no big drama going on.  Perfect for me!! 

I start my 3-day orientation on Wednesday.  They have good benefits and I am looking forward to working in a pharmacy once again! 

5 comments:

Jacque. said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!

Jody said...

woohoo!! congrats girl!!

Jenni Murphy said...

Congrats on the job and poor Kisa looks miserable!! lol

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day tomorrow morning!!
Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you found what you were looking for. No drama at work sounds great!!
Congrats!!
Joyce