Thursday, March 3, 2011

Isn’t He Adorable??

 

DSCN1447

He is on the Golden Retriever Puppy Calendar for March.  I wish I could just pinch those cute little cheeks!!  Every time I go past it I go ‘awwww.  I remember when Manley and Dexter were this age and this cute’.

So, my life has been busy with working and working and reading about Wisconsin’s Governor.  I feel for you guys, but I am really glad I am not in your place.  I would be more upset than I am just from reading all of the news and posts. 

On to cooler things. 

DSCN1441

The male eagle is on the right and the female on the left.  I can not get a picture of them in flight but I am surely trying!! 

Jill and Tim will be moving to Canon City, Colorado in another 4 weeks (approx) and I get to go visit the first full weekend in April!   I can’t wait!! 

Then at the end of May is Kalyn’s graduation in Los Alamos that a lot of my family will be at.  So that will be exciting to go there! 

The weather has been in the 50’s this week and only down to 25 at night so I am hoping that spring is on the way. 

I am working 6 days this week as one of the gals is on vacation in Miami, Florida.  (There is a Miami, Ohio so didn’t want to confuse any one!) Then this Sunday and Monday off.  Nascar and chores. 

Ok, I updated my blog cuz my older sister Joyce asked me to.  Will update sooner next time!! 

Good health to y’all. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Cool pics of the eagles.
And by the way I am not your "older" sister I am your "oldest" sister! Lol. Love Joyce

Jacque. said...

Glad to see an update. That puppy is dang cute! Course, not as cute as the lab puppy on my calendar for this month. {grin}

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you updated! I kept checking, but you were awfully slow this time - 2/14 to 3/4! That is a cute puppy, but not as cute as the Collie on my calender that my sister gave me for Christmas!! Thank you very much for the calender too!
Love, Jill