Sunday, March 13, 2011

Charlett’s View

 

DSCN0483

This is actually from last winter but it is of the view from Charlett’s (my co-worker) house up by one of the golf courses that was close to my old place on Florida Road.  She sent me one of the view yesterday with no snow!   I miss the view but I have the river now. 

Update on Manley: his hematoma is shrinking and hardening a little at the bottom of his ear.  It does not seem to bother him.  The ear infection is gone and I have changed him over to a different food and I feel it is helping with his dry skin issues. 

Don’t tell Manley-- but he is getting groomed today or tomorrow.  I actually have 2 days off this weekend!  Sunday and Monday.  Just kickin’ back today and then doing some chores and laundry tomorrow. 

And please put my mom’s husband, Ray, in your thoughts and prayers.  He is in the hospital with flu-like symptoms.  Nothing conclusive yet. 

Have a great day y’all!!  

1 comment:

Jacque. said...

wow, lovely view!!! Glad Manley is doing okay. Keep up the good work.