Monday, August 2, 2010

Missing Dusty Dawg

 

DSCN0790

Saturday Dusty Dawg and 2 youngsters started their journey to Iowa.  They arrived there late yesterday and are in the good hands of Angie and Sheri.  Dusty was always my favorite girl, from the day she was born.  Angie will make sure she keeps me posted on how she is doing and when she has kittens…….

Crossfire also traveled this weekend.  He was 1/2 brother to my Kisa and a favorite for most everyone that met him.  He is now in California with a lovely lady named Shirley who wants a cat to sit on her lap all day long.  That’d be Crossfire!

Kris Kruse-Elliot also received her cat Cheyenne aka Mink Coat.  Kris use to be at the vet school in Madison, so I know that Cheyenne will have a good home and play with Mas, their other cat. 

12 cats left.  We hope to find all of them homes within the next 3 weeks.  Then I will be out of that job and back to pinching pennies again!! 

Having a 3-day weekend and keeping out of trouble.  Watched the Nascar race and cleaned the cattery, went to Farmer’s Market, library, grocery store, and gas station.  I have a check up this a.m. and then can enjoy the rest of the day reading.

Hope your weekend was good!!  Enjoy!! 

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

Glad you're finding new homes for the cats. And, otherwise keeping busy.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the update! I was wondering how many cats were left there.
joyce